Friday 30 December 2016

FREEBIE FRIDAY-- Natur Vital Hair Loss Shampoos product reviews

I did a bit of self-promoting recently and as a result I was sent several sample size sachets to try out and a full 300ml sized bottle of the Natur Vital Hair Loss Shampoo for Women with anti-breakage in the formula. Result! I inadvertently made my hair greasy one night and thought the best option then would be to try out the sample of Revitalising Shampoo for Greasy Hair first before moving onto my other goodies. I must stress here that although my hair was a little greasy at the roots, my whole hair wasn't covered in grease so I'm not entirely sure how accurate my review will be of this particular product. I intended to used the sample 10ml size twice to give it a fair trial but unfortunately I'd left the packet open in the shower and when I came to use it the next day, there was more water than there was shampoo.

When I first applied the Revitalising Shampoo for Greasy Hair onto wet hair the shampoo would not foam up at all unlike other shampoos. I really had to work to scrub the Revitalising Shampoo for Greasy Hair into my roots before it began to foam up. I applied a generous amount of the Revitalising Shampoo for Greasy Hair and there were areas (particularly around my temples and ears) that the shampoo just would not foam and lather no matter how hard I tried. When the hair was wet it felt almost as if I'd rubbed the Natur Vital Hair Loss Tonic Treatment all over my hair. I mentioned previously in the Natur Vital Hair Loss Tonic Treatment review that the product feels quite thick and heavy if you were to use it when the hair is dry. The Revitalising Shampoo for Greasy Hair is similar in that respect and my hair felt quite heavy until it was dry. I was slightly dubious about reviewing the freebie products as my hair was dyed at the time I tried this out and I was concerned that the shampoos might strip the colour from my hair but so far so good and the colour remained! I was unsure about the Revitalising Shampoo for Greasy Hair at first but when my hair dried I had a nice curl at the side of my head. My hair is naturally curly and although the Revitalising Shampoo for Greasy Hair made my hair straight when it dried instead of curly there was a nice random curl at the side courtesy of the product. I will say however that the Revitalising Shampoo for Greasy Hair seemed to reduce the frizz that usually sits atop my head when my hair dries. Although I lost my usual curls I had a sleeker and frizz-free look instead. Moreover when my hair was dry it felt so soft and luscious so no more drying out the hair, unlike the old version.

Rather than trying all of the three samples out first (as would be the logical idea) I decided to try out the Natur Vital Hair Loss Shampoo for Women instead. I was really excited to try this out because it was a full sized bottle. Unlike the original formula the new Natur Vital Hair Loss Shampoo for Women foams up in the hair when your hair's wet. Success! This is exactly what I want from a shampoo. I don't want to have to work the shampoo into my hair, I want it to lather up and do all the work for me. It's still not entirely there yet as although the Natur Vital Hair Loss Shampoo for Women lathers once it's worked into the hair, my fingers didn't glide through my hair like they usually do when I came to wash it out. I also have naturally curly hair which is usually quite obvious when my hair dries after using my usual Pantene Pro-V shampoo. Unfortunately, my hair dried straight when I used the Natur Vital Hair Loss Shampoo for Women which isn't a problem but if you like your curly hair I'd advise alternating between shampoos. I assume my hair dried straight because the Natur Vital Hair Loss Shampoo for Women works at the roots to strengthen it and encourage it to grow but I can't be sure. My hair's been a little dry recently from using other samples so I'm pleased to report that the Natur Vital Hair Loss Shampoo for Women nourished my hair just as it promises to do. Currently, I'm pairing the Natur Vital Hair Loss Shampoo for Women with Natur Vital Hair Loss Tonic Treatment to encourage my hair to grow even longer. So far my plight is noticeable as I've had a couple of comments recently that my hair is getting longer which is exactly what I wanted to achieve.

I really like the Natur Vital Hair Loss Shampoo for Women since they've changed the formula and the ingredients. My hair looks really shiny and is noticeably longer now. The Natur Vital Hair Loss Shampoo for Women doesn't foam up as much as my usual Pantene Pro-V shampoo but I love the new formula of it. I would definitely recommend this product and will add it to the Natur Vital Hair Loss Tonic Treatment which I already know and love. Sadly, the other freebie products that I was sent from Natur Vital didn't quite make the cut.

Have you tried any of Natur Vital's products? Let me know in the comments below xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Advance Techniques Dry Shampoo Refresh by AVON product review

I have tried several dry shampoo products over the years which I have reviewed on this blog. My favourite is the Batiste Nude dry shampoo po...