Thursday 19 November 2015

Kleenex Shine Absorbing Sheets review

I have combination skin which is particularly oily across my cheeks and my chin. During the warmer months (or even on a normal day when I rush around) my face over produces on oils. That means a nice sheen develops across my face which leaves me feeling gross and sticky. I bought the first packet of shine absorbing sheets I could find from Amazon. Priced at £5.94, admittedly the Kleenex Shine Absorbing Sheets are a little dear as you can get Boots own make from £1.99. Nevertheless I would definitely say that they're worth the price tag. I was dubious about using them as I've never used anything like this before. I don't even set my make up with powder so I wasn't sure how the Kleenex Shine Absorbing Sheets would work.








The packet of Kleenex Shine Absorbing Sheets I bought contain small sheets which are to be thrown out after every use. The packet is small enough to fit in my handbag at roughly 4 inches across. The wipes themselves however are far smaller than the packaging which is a shame. The width of the sheets aren't really big enough so you end up using two at a time instead of one. The Kleenex Shine Absorbing Sheets come in a handy little reusable pouch and with its quirky design it's visually appealing.



The Kleenex Shine Absorbing Sheets are quite silky to the touch and with no excess powder they don't leave any residue on the skin. You just lightly dab the area and it removes the oil and grease from your face. I seem to produce a lot of oil above my top lip so the small wipe is a perfect size for this area. I've recently changed my primer (which I'll be reviewing soon) and have had to use the Kleenex Shine Absorbing Sheets to absorb the oils produced on my cheeks. I really like the handy compartment and revolutionary idea but they are just a tad too small for larger areas. The sheets themselves are purple with a floral design on the reverse so as not to stop the wipes drying out and so you don't confuse which side to wipe your face with.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Advance Techniques Dry Shampoo Refresh by AVON product review

I have tried several dry shampoo products over the years which I have reviewed on this blog. My favourite is the Batiste Nude dry shampoo po...