Sunday 15 November 2015

AVON Skin So Soft In-Shower Body Lotion 250ml Product Review

I bought the AVON Skin So Soft In-Shower Body Lotion before the NIVEA in shower body moisturiser but have only just tried it out now. Unlike the NIVEA in shower moisturiser the bottle is much more ergonomic for the hand so it makes it easier to grab when the bottle's wet. I really like the AVON Skin So Soft In-Shower Body Lotion but unfortunately it's now discontinued (a common problem of AVON's products). When I originally purchased the AVON Skin So Soft In-Shower Body Lotion some time ago I stocked up so I have several bottles in the house waiting to be used.


The 250ml bottle goes on a long way and it seems to take ages to completely use it up. Like the NIVEA in shower moisturiser the AVON Skin So Soft In-Shower Body Lotion goes on white which makes it easier to see the parts you've missed. The AVON Skin So Soft In-Shower Body Lotion is packed with jojoba oil which helps to smooth and heal dry skin. I like to use this after I've been on an archaeological dig as I can really tell the difference in my skin.




I started using this again after working and as I'm constantly on my knees this is an area that is especially dry. Both my hands and knees are very dry at the minute to the point that layers of my skin has started to peel off (gross I know). The AVON Skin So Soft In-Shower Body Lotion is quite a thick moisturiser and after a couple of applications it does get to work to soften dry patches. Unlike the NIVEA moisturiser however the AVON Skin So Soft In-Shower Body Lotion takes a few applications for any noticeable changes to the skin. It leaves my skin feeling silky soft once I've washed the lotion off. It's a shame that this is discontinued as I prefer this to the NIVEA moisturiser purely for the bottle design. I have managed to locate it from one supplier but this is an American website and a dearer price than the British market.


Feel free to leave me comments if you wish xx.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Advance Techniques Dry Shampoo Refresh by AVON product review

I have tried several dry shampoo products over the years which I have reviewed on this blog. My favourite is the Batiste Nude dry shampoo po...