Monday 9 May 2016

CC Colour Seal Conditioner By Nice 'N' Easy For Radiant Reds product review

I stumbled across this gem of a beauty find years ago in college when I first dyed my hair red (then purple then back to brown and so the cycle continues). The CC Colour Seal Conditioner By Nice 'N' Easy For Radiant Reds is an amazing conditioner for dyed hair. Currently, Clairol only stock three colours which target red heads, brunettes and blondes so I'm not sure if you could use the 'Brilliant Blondes' conditioner for grey/silver dyed hair and the 'Beautiful Brunettes' conditioner for black hair I really couldn't say. In the past I've bought both the 'Beautiful Brunettes' conditioner and the 'Radiant Red' conditioner, (I've yet to brave the blonde trend which I don't know if I ever will).


When I first bought the CC Colour Seal Conditioner By Nice 'N' Easy For Radiant Reds it was priced at a steal at only 99p for a 30ml tube from Boots. Now, however, people have clearly cottoned on to how great this product is and now it's a whopping £1.89 which of course is still cheap but it's nearly double in price from when it was first on the market. I love everything about CC Colour Seal Conditioner By Nice 'N' Easy For Radiant Reds, the conditioner is white and smells like coconuts. It really works to nourish and soften the hair whilst providing a coating to prevent it washing off in the shower/rain. The tube used to specify about 6 applications but it seems to last me forever. A small dollop is all that is needed as it really does work to cover the hair. It's recommended that you try and leave the CC Colour Seal Conditioner By Nice 'N' Easy For Radiant Reds on for around 3 minutes but even if you don't your hair is still soft and smells incredible afterwards! It doesn't sit heavy on the hair like other products and when it's dry the hair is vibrant with colour and glossy with sheen. True to its' name it really is Nice 'n' Easy.


I prefer the CC Colour Seal Conditioner By Nice 'N' Easy For Radiant Reds to the standard wash out conditioner that you usually get in the box of hair dyes. The bottle is small and light rather than the cumbersome bottles of conditioner that sometimes come with hair dyes (oddly enough I'm looking at you Clairol and Nice 'n' Easy the very makers of this wonderful CC Colour Seal Conditioner). Unfortunately, since Clairol first released the CC Colour Seal Conditioner By Nice 'N' Easy For Radiant Reds they've modified the packaging and I much prefer the old solid shiny coloured tubes rather than the white tubes with different coloured bands on the bottom. I realise this is a minor qualm however, when I went to buy it recently I almost walked past it because it's had a make over. Nevertheless I love the CC Colour Seal Conditioner By Nice 'N' Easy For Radiant Reds or Beautiful Brunettes as it works wonders on my hair and prolongs my hair colour. CC Colour Seal Conditioner By Nice 'N' Easy For Radiant Reds even works to neutralise copper tones in red hair. I've noticed when I've gone red before and the dye has started to fade and wash out that my hair turns an interesting copper tone making my hair gingery rather than red. CC Colour Seal Conditioner By Nice 'N' Easy For Radiant Reds works to correct this and ensures my red hair stays redder for longer.

I'd love to hear your thoughts on CC Colour Seal Conditioner By Nice 'N' Easy for any coloured hair. What were your thoughts on this product? Can it be used for dyed silver and black hair colours? Let me know what you thought in the comments below xx




No comments:

Post a Comment

Advance Techniques Dry Shampoo Refresh by AVON product review

I have tried several dry shampoo products over the years which I have reviewed on this blog. My favourite is the Batiste Nude dry shampoo po...