Thursday 17 September 2015

AVON Solutions Cellu-Sculpt Tri-Roller Anti-Cellulite Treatment review

I bought the Solutions Cellu-Sculpt Tri-Roller Anti-Cellulite Treatment from AVON when they first released it many years ago. Although I exercise and drink water regularly I do unfortunately have a little bit of 'orange-peel' like skin (or cellulite). Of course I don't exercise or drink nearly enough water as I should so turned to the Solutions Cellu-Sculpt Tri-Roller Anti-Cellulite Treatment in my hour of need. At the time it was quite a revolutionary way of thinking about skincare products. The Solutions Cellu-Sculpt Tri-Roller Anti-Cellulite Treatment comes in a squirty bottle with three metal roller balls in the lid. When you apply the cream to the skin it's designed to massage it in circular motions. Beauty guru's always recommend that when applying moisturiser you do it in a clockwise motion to stimulate blood flow and circulation. The idea with the Solutions Cellu-Sculpt Tri-Roller Anti-Cellulite Treatment is that the cream does it for you so you don't have to.




I remember this being quite pricey when I first bought it. As it's no longer available from either Amazon or AVON I'm not sure how much the 200ml bottle retails for. I'm sad to say that this is another disappointing product. For me the moisturiser could be a little thicker. It also takes a while to sink into the skin so you need to wait a little while before getting ready. The metal balls feel really odd on the skin and although they do glide they still feel cold. It never really felt like they were massaging the cream into the skin just dragging it across instead.



This was an expensive purchase that I tried out and stopped using shortly after. I guess it's one of those things you need to preserve with over time and it might improve the appearance of the skin. I personally didn't like it and didn't notice a difference.

I'd love to know what you all think of this product in the comments below.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Advance Techniques Dry Shampoo Refresh by AVON product review

I have tried several dry shampoo products over the years which I have reviewed on this blog. My favourite is the Batiste Nude dry shampoo po...